- Nature of your site – This site is a blog with ever changing content and can include conversations and comments.
- Opinionated content – This blog contains our opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations we might be affiliated with.
- Hold harmless clause – Information presented on this blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice. If you rely on any info on this blog, it’s at your own own risk.
- Not a professional – We are not professionals, and our information should not been seen as such
- Advertisers and sponsors– We are not responsible for the actions of your advertisers or sponsors.If you buy a product of service based upon a link from this blog, you must take action with that exact company to resolve any issues, not with foryouson
Terms and conditions
[foryouson] Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on [5 May 2017].
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before www.foryouson.com, operated by foryouson (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.foryouson.com.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by www.foryouson.com and Toni and Peter Graham and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by companies or by websites. Some of the links on this site are ads, partners, or affiliates. This means I may make a small commission if you buy from the linked sites. I only link to products and services I love, most of which I use daily.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [State], United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com