- This site is a blog with ever changing content and can include conversations and comments.
- This blog contains our opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations we might be affiliated with.
- Information presented on this blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice. If you rely on any info on this blog, it’s at your own own risk.
- We are not professionals, and our information should not been seen as such
- We are not responsible for the actions of your advertisers or sponsors. If you buy a product of service based upon a link from this blog, you must take action with that exact company to resolve any issues, not with Foryouson.
Terms and conditions
This Agreement was last modified on [10 November 2018].
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before proceeding. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.foryouson.com.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- fulfill your order and process through our website.
We keep your information safe by storing it securely and only allowing staff to access this.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by www.foryouson.com and Toni and Peter Kereama and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We do not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase — so please choose carefully. We will consider exchanging an item if it is returned to us (at buyers expense) without fault.
If the product you have bought is faulty, we will provide a remedy as required by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by companies or by websites. Some of the links on this site are ads, partners, or affiliates. This means I may make a small commission if you buy from the linked sites. I only link to products and services I love, most of which I use daily.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org